Sunday, March 13, 2011

Class Highlights

Some of the epiphany moments that i had were learning about books. I didn't know that editors and author had to go through so much trouble to get their book published.I didn't know that there were so many rules and regulation that one has to precede by in order for their book to be printeded. I learned that there are so many types of journalism. Learning about the newspaper industry made me consider becoming a journalist, writing about events and stoeies occuring in the community i live in. I have a great passion for music, so it is intersting for me to learn that some parts of the mussic industry is curpt. I didn't some artist or their publishes pay dj's and radio host to play their music mostly in rap and hiphop.

1 comment:

  1. I like how the textbook shows behind-the-scenes what goes into book publishing, newspapers, the music industry, etc.

    ReplyDelete