Sunday, January 23, 2011

Some of my favorite books that I like are the coldest winter ever, a piece of cake and Sula. They influence me with the lessons and stories in the books. In “The Coldest Winter", the author Sister Souljah informs the reader; about the journey of a girl name winter. The book made me have a different perspective on my life. I have a different lifestyle from Winter, so I thought of what my life would turn out like if I didn't have a strong family structure. In the book, "A Piece Of Cake", the author cupcake brown talks about her own life and how she overcame her struggles. It made me sad because I can feel the pain of the author as I was reading the book. In the book Sula it made me think a lot throughout the book because I had to find out some of the language in the story.

1 comment: